Friday, July 27, 2012

Introduction


I can’t count on both hands and feet how many times I’ve been told I should write a book about my dating experiences. And since I am not a writer by trait, I never thought anyone would want to read a book by a non-writer, about her numerous years of dating highs but mostly lows. I’m not sure why now I’ve decided to write about my experiences, maybe because I know soon all the memories will be lost and all my stories will have vanished into thin air. I hope my singles gals out there can breathe a sigh of relief after reading my stories, knowing they too are not alone in the jungle that is now dating. And for all my married gals, I hope my stories can make you appreciate your husband.

1 comment:

  1. My husband is awesome, he is great, I wouldn't trade him for anything, until I forget your stories. Then He'll drive me crazy again. Maria has some great stories too, if we could just get her to write them down.She
    keeps me laughing.

    ReplyDelete